March 19, 2013

My FAMOUS horse trailer

As you may recall, last summer Dodge did a photo shoot in Bozeman and rented my trailer for one of the photo shoots. I haven't seen the printed brochure, as I haven't had time to go into a Dodge dealership and pick one up. I really should do that. However, I was playing around on their website tonight and found the photo of my trailer. In all her glory, being hauled behind a less powerful much newer truck than my Big Blue, I give you my now famous trailer:


Here is a link to Dodge's website page that shows the trailer: http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/2013/ram_1500/capability/

For comparison, her she is behind Big Blue:



Happy trails and swooshing tails! 
•DS•

3 comments:

  1. So cool!! Love it. And I like your truck better. Go ford!! My family has that truck in diesel but with gray and red.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails