June 26, 2012

15 Minutes of Fame

I'm not famous, but my horse trailer is! The national Dodge marketing team was randomly in town these past two weeks. It is beyond me why they would pick Bozeman, Montana for a photo shoot. Granted the scenery around her can be breathtaking, but I just never imagined that a company like Dodge would come here for photos. Anyway, somehow their talent scout ended up at my barn while looking for a location to shoot a truck/cowboy photo scene. They chose a different location to shoot, but liked my BO's husband's bay quarter horse and my trailer. There is just something about that groovey 1990's detailing that catches peoples eyes. HA!

So, yesterday, my trailer was rented and photographed with the new Dodge truck. The photos will be featured in brochures that you can get at Dodge dealerships nationwide. Anyone want a signed brochure? I'm happy to oblige! LOL!

Here is my trailer behind our Ford truck:

I'll have to share the Dodge photo once I recieve my copy. I can only imagine that a new Dodge truck would make my trailer look more sexy (I'm a Dodge girl btw, it's just that Hubs came with the Ford), so I can't wait to see the photos.


Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

4 comments:

  1. Hah! That is so neat! What are the odds, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Definitely want to see the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty cool!! Can't wait to see the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I can't wait to see the picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails