May 25, 2017

Meet Pixel!

This week brought a new little fella into our lives. Meet Pixel, JR's pony. He is a sweet little lamb of a thing and I look forward to having him in our lives. JR is absolutely in love with him, and has thanked me nearly 100 times for getting him a pony. It's nice, as a Mom, to finally be thanked for doing something.

Meet Pixel!

He's a pony of some sort (don't have a clue on the breeding), but for a small pony he is rather decently put together. His feet are too long and need to be addressed/managed of course, as does his diet, but otherwise he's a healthy sound little guy. He is 12 years old, 11.1hh, and 460lbs.

Pixel, conformation 5/25/17

He wanted to eat my camera lens cap
I'm sure there will be more to come about Pixel, so stay tuned!

P.S. I knew I had to get him when I realized he more or less matched Gentry.

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails