April 8, 2015

Just a Little Vacation

Vacation Time

It is time I take a little break from blogging. I am not disappearing from the blogosphere all together, but lets be real about this for a moment. Gentry isn't a colt. He's a green bean. A lot of the basics of bringing on a colt have already been covered with him. Despite that he is green and we still have a TON of under-saddle work to take on, with the tendon injury, this year is going to be pretty non-eventful in regards to training. Given that that is the focus of this blog...it seems a little pointless to be grasping at straws to try and post relevant articles three times a week.

Moving Forward

My plan is to pop on here once a month, or more often if we do anything truly exciting, and chronicle what we've worked on/accomplished that month. Also, if the unlikely happens and I end up with a Gatsby colt in my pasture anytime soon, I will be back to blogging full force. I am very much looking forward to that! For now though, it's time I focus more energy on my business and a little less on blogging, when in fact I have very little to blog about at the moment.

I hope that you will all hang around, as I look forward sharing our goings on with you. For my part I will be checking your blogs and enjoying living vicariously through everyone else's show seasons this year!

•Renee•

4 comments:

  1. I eagerly await the day you get your Gatsby colt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, a bit sad you won't be posting lots but I can't wait to hear more about Gentry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck bringing Gentry along through his recovery - i'll be here reading for any sporadic updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure to pop in now and again with some pictures of Gentry's cute face! Otherwise I'll miss him too much and you may find him missing one day... LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails