December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

We woke up to a very white Christmas this morning...and it is still coming down. I think we have near a foot of snow at the moment! After presents, brunch, a rousing game of Life, and lunch, Junior went down for his nap and Hubs indulged me by taking a couple Christmas photos with Gentry.



But then, Hubs really surprised me and asked if I would take a photo of him on Gentry! This is Hub's first time ever on him and Gentry was a good boy, standing nice and still.


Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you and your's are having a wonderful day.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

3 comments:

  1. aww these are great photos! Gentry is such a champ - he'll be an all 'round husband horse before ya know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww hubby on Gentry is AWESOME!!!! I love these photos! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails