October 10, 2014

Sanity; It's Something I'm Getting Used To

Last weekend we worked on our fencing project a lot. Hopefully it will be done sooner than later, but at least now I feel like we are mostly there. One aspect of working on the fencing involves using our skid steer bucket to move all the heavy wire and tools around. Gentry had heard Hubs fire it up in the barn and came to investigate. Hubs turned it off before Gentry's arrival, but then he lingered. It soon became time to turn the skid steer back on and I told Hubs to just fire it up with Gentry still standing there. I wanted to see how he'd react, figuring worst case he'd just turn heel and run.

"Doth it containeth treats?"

Gentry just stood there looking at it, and us. He has such a great chill brain, I cannot get over it. For the first time in years, I might be able to enjoy the 4th of July without worry about potential vet bills!

Happy trails and swooshing tails! 
•Renee•

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails