October 2, 2014

Come on weather...

I need one more nice day of sunny warm weather! I know I live in Montana, and in reality, it is stupid of me to hope for a warm sunny day in October. But I REALLY need to give G-Love a bath. I have hosed sweat off of him a couple of times since owning him, but I haven't had time to give him a good bath when the weather has been nice (read...no one else was around on said nice days to watch Junior while I could give him a bath or I had to do that money making work stuff during that time). It is supposed to get warmish this weekend. Somewhere between 60-70 degrees. PLEASE weather Gods, give me one more sunny day before winter stays here for good. Fingers crossed!

On another note...perhaps it is time I go shopping for my winter wardrobe. ie. swap out my summer stuff for all my winter stuff in storage. Yea instant shopping spree. But, NOT until my horse gets a bath!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

1 comment:

  1. Hehe love your priorities! Keeping my fingers crossed you get a warm, sunny day. Our weekend is going to be chilly compared to what I'm used to. I'm already shivering thinking about it LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails