September 8, 2014

Here to Stay

It is official, I have decided to keep Gentry. I still haven't manage time to ride him, but I'm not worried about that. He's a green baby, and the training isn't a big issue for me. The trial period was honestly more about having my vet do the PPE and also to assess his temperament, which I am quite pleased with. He's a sweetheart, gentle, and calm. I have a lot to blog about from this weekend, but for now I'm still short on time, so I will leave you with this cute baby pic of Gentry and his Clydesdale Mamma.

Baby Gentry!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love a half draft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that baby picture is PRECIOUS! And of course, congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH, cutest picture!! Can't wait to hear about the first ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Draft crosses are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! Congrats and looking forward to hearing more about him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww congrats!! And that picture is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! He was an adorable baby!!!! And he's gorgeous as an adult now. :D I'm so excited to follow along as you get to know him and train him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails