June 16, 2014

Crazy busy

Hugo should have some shoes on his toes by now. I haven't heard otherwise, so I am assuming all went well. Right now we are very busy with designing our house, finding a temporary place to live, and buying land. Normally that wouldn't be enough to keep me from getting a little pony time in, however I also am slammed busy with work this week. Work that I have to wrap up before Saturday, because then we go on vacation for a week. Yea vacation, poo crummy timing. So alas, that means no pony riding for met this week or next. Things are likely to be a bit quiet on this blog during that time. Sorry folks. I'll be lurking on all your blogs in the mean time.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

3 comments:

  1. That's no problem at all! Have fun on your vacation and good luck with all the house stuff. It's always stressful selling/buying houses but it will be so worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your vacation! I just got done with a big move and am sooo glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails