May 13, 2014

Crickets...wet soggy cold crickets...

Alright, there aren't any literal crickets. Just the proverbial ones. I know that I've been very MIA on this blog as of late. But, there really hasn't been much to blog about. Since my last post I have not ridden once. NOT ONCE! Ugh. Mostly I blame the weather, but also I have had a huge upswing in work load. So the combination of those two constraints has eliminated my ability to get in a saddle. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow, when I would normally ride, but as luck would have it I have an evening meeting for a board that I volunteer on. Here's to hoping that the nice weather hangs around long enough for me to ride next week!

The wet soggy weather has helped me come to a realization. When we build our arena someday it will at least be covered. Not being able to ride 6 months out of the year due to snow and then spring rain really seems silly to me, now that I have experienced trying to ride at an outdoor arena only facility. Definitely something to jot down in the notebook.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get back in the tack soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never survive without an indoor! Although, to be fair I do live in Ohio, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to ride soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails