November 4, 2013

Super Sweet Contest...hurry before it ends!

I don't usually enter these contests, because really I NEVER win anything. Not by luck anyway. Working my tail off and putting in a good day's work at something...that's how I've generally managed to eek out a win in my life, be it horses or my career. The irony? I am actually a pretty lucky person. I just never win contests. However, after reading SprinklerBandits' post about her new Dream Horse Studios patent leather jump boots, I decided to at least give it a shot. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a snow ball melting in hell with my name on it?

Now, now, I can hear you saying "but Renee, you are horseless, so why even bother?" Why? Because when it come to pretty shiny things made of leather I am a closet tack whore. Shhh...don't tell anyone. The only reason I ever get rid of any tack is generally to make room for more things, and I will at some point get another horse. So there. That's my justification.

If you haven't heard about the contest go to SprinklerBandits' post here: http://iamthesprinklerbandit.blogspot.com/2013/10/dream-horse-studios-contest-plus-review.html and enter yourself before Midnight tonight. Or actually, please don't. That might help my unlikely statistics of winning. So yeah, I guess forget all about this post. Definitely don't read about SprinklerBandits awesome new jump boots. Just don't.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails