September 1, 2013

One last day

I'm meeting the trailer that is picking up Rose tomorrow morning at 8am. As such, I decided that I would give her a bath and finish packing up her things while we were at the barn today to pick up my trunk and trailer. We had a nice afternoon and she is all shiny and clean for her long trip tomorrow.

JR having so much fun with Rose.

After her bath, JR had a blast petting Rose's nose. She kept lipping his little hand and he would squeal with glee. It was very cute to watch. A little sad too considering how good she was/is/always has been with him.

One last impromptu photo with my girl.
Anyway, it was a good day. A bit bittersweet, but sweet non-the-less. However, I best be off to bed to attempt sleep before I have wake up to an alarm (when was the last time I needed to do that?) to get up in the morning...just in case JR sleeps in. With my luck, this will be the one day he sleeps in...the one day I actually have to get up early!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

5 comments:

  1. The new owner is a lucky person to be getting such a lovely talented horse as Rose! Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her new owner is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful and you've done a wonderful job with her. The pic with JR is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky new owner! I have really enjoyed your blog and reading about your progress with Rose. Best of luck in your next adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do not look like you just had a baby lol. I love that photo of the two of you together. Best wishes for Rose in her new life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails