May 23, 2013

Everyone...meet Alison & Maggie

Now that I'm only riding on the weekends again, my weekday blogging will probably be more scarce than usual, but I'll try and keep it interesting for you all. Since I won't be to the barn again until Friday night I thought I'd introduce you all to my friend Alison and her new blog about training her 3 year (now 4) old OTTB mare Maggie to be an event horse. Alison and I attended Mount Holyoke College together and despite geographical differences we have been able to stay in touch through the wonders of Facebook all these years. Their journey has recently begun and it is bringing back lots of fun memories about when Rose was that age. You can check out her blog here: http://seekingthemagic.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails