March 1, 2013

The selling process...

I know several of my regular readers are curious to know what's going on with the selling process. I don't want to jinx things though, so I've decided not to blog about it until it is all over. I'm happy to say that I've had a lot of interest in Rose. However, anyone who's ever sold a horse at her price point before knows what a process it can be to get the stars, sun and moon to all align, especially when the horse is located in the middle of nowhere  Montana. It doesn't help that professionally this is my busy season. I have a lot of work on my desk (really really awesome good stuff...haven't felt this positive about work since 2006!) and as always Jr. to take care of. I've had a busy week. I promise to give a full update on everything regarding the sale once it is final/complete. Until then, I'm looking forward to some more awesome pony time this weekend, because that is all she's been lately. Totally awesome! She's actually making this whole thing really hard on me.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

3 comments:

  1. Aww sorry she's making it hard for you to let go. Just remind yourself why you decided to sell in the first place. :) You will find your heart horse someday.

    Keeping my fingers crossed the sale goes through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best! She's so gorgeous I am sure you'll find a great home for her...if you know, there are no takers feel free to ship her out here to CA! I'll take her :P #yeahright #winlottery #rosegoesprelim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you updated! I have always enjoying reading about Rose as her and Riva share almost the same birth date and similar breeding. Hope the perfect home and person take Rose home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails