March 16, 2013

Pampered Princess

Rose is one lucky girl. Miss Thing has been working rather hard the last two months, so I decided to splurge and get her a massage. I truly believe in massage and chiropractor work for horses. I have seen it work miracles on old and otherwise broken horses. However, my pocket book rarely agrees that a five year old sound horse "needs" regular massage work. However, like I said she's been working hard and deserved a little TLC. I was curious to see how she would do with getting the massage, and I was very happy to see that she was a good girl about it. She had a look on her face for a while that said "I don't know what you are doing, and I'm not sure if I like it or not...but, oh hey, that feels good". It was very interesting to watch. She definitely seemed to enjoy it and in the days following seemed to be a bit more energetic and spunky. I think there was a muscle or two that certainly got some release from the massage.



Happy trails and swooshing tails! 
•DS•

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails