February 13, 2013

Fox Hunting..

Unfortunately, due to a series of events leading up to Saturday (including a snowed in trailer) I ended up not taking Rose on the fox hunt. However, they fox hunt in our are regularly, so if she's still my horse this spring I plan on taking her. I've had quite a few inquiries about her lately and someone is coming to try her on Friday, so fingers crossed they like each other. It's pretty hard not to like Rose, so I'm kinda having a bitter sweet week thinking that she might be sold soon. At the same time though, I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, so I'm currently making plans to take her to a local schooling show in March. Should be fun!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame that you didn't get to go fox hunting maybe next time though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww darn about the fox hunting! That sounds like so much fun. Maybe you will be able to go with your next horse if Rose sells soon. I'm still sad that we won't be hearing about her much longer. :( You will still blog with your next one though right??? What are you looking for in your next horse?? I'm so curious. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails