May 25, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Rose!

I had grand plans to go ride Rose today, but woke up to a crazy wind and snow storm. At this rate I'm not even going to make it to the barn to give her birthday carrots. The weekend weather looks like it will be bad as well so I don't think I'll make it out there until early in the week. Hopefully she won't mind her birthday festivities being delayed a few days. Until then this virtual happy birthday will have to do.

Happy fifth birthday to my big grown up girl! I can't believe you finally turned 5!

2 comments:

  1. My Riva turns 5 tomorrow - and we are expecting temps in the mid 90's...crazy that you have snow!

    Happy Birthday to sweet Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... snow??

    Happy Birthday Rose!!! She's all grown up! :D I'm sure she won't mind her birthday carrots late. They don't live by calendars and clocks like we do lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails