May 17, 2012

Could it be?

I made it out to the barn again on Monday to groom Rose and drop off some supplements.  Rose was completely quiet and fell asleep in the cross ties. That is how she used to behave in the cross-ties, but she hasn't behaved that way since October. Monday's quietness and Friday's good behavior has got me thinking that her nervous behavior of late was indeed related to my pregnancy. Could it be that she's back to her old self now that my hormones are chilling out and I only have one slow heart beat again? Possibly. However, I think I need a few more consecutive days of good behavior to be convinced of that, but it is certainly intriguing to consider.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

3 comments:

  1. I'm coming back to blogger land and wanted to give you a congrats on the beautiful baby. Horses are so good at reading people it is crazy. Pippi will be so sweet and kind to little nervous kids then turn around and be a brat for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting thought about her being nervous because you were pregnant. Hopefully, her good behavior is permanent now and there are no setbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is interesting!!! I wonder if she really was reacting to your pregnancy . . . the timing would seem right. I guess we will never know (unless you decide to have more!). I'm glad your sweet girl is back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails