April 19, 2012

Waiting Game

Today was spring vaccination and coggins day for Rose. We did the 7-way and rabies this time around. I'm a little anxious about giving her 7 shots in one, but on the other hand it is better than poking her a bunch of times. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing. My concerns aside, she was her old "good" self for the vet this time, and redeemed herself from the fall vet visit. Given that I can't do much else with her, and I have the energy level of a sloth, she also got a thorough grooming session. She's still shedding out like crazy, and has a lot of ticking coming in this year. It will be interesting to she just how much she has once she's fully shed out.

So, I wait. Tomorrow is my due date and I'm anxious for the little guy to decide to make his debut so that I can start getting both Rose and I back in shape and gear up for show season. That and I'm pretty excited about the baby aspect of things too. I'm definitely ready for the next step in this whole parenthood thing! Come on out baby!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

2 comments:

  1. I am ready to see some new baby with Rose pics! Hope your labor & delivery are a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it must be so frustrating waiting for the little guy to show up. :) I can't wait to see pictures of him. I'm glad Rose was good for the vet. I've never done more than a 5-way before. I've heard giving them all individually with a week (I think, can't remember for sure) apart is the best way to do it, but I can't find individual vaccines. All anyone carries are the 5-way and up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails