April 10, 2012

Prego Photos with Rose

I thought it was about time to share some updated prego photos of myself with Rose. I am currently 38.5 weeks pregnant, so this little guy could come at any time (and is most welcome to). We had intended to do the photos last weekend, but the weather wasn't cooperating. Today the weather was mostly fine, but Rose wasn't too cooperative. Still we got some okay shots. So, for those of you who were wanting to see my enormous belly, here it is!



I must say, Rose is looking pretty fine and so much more filled out these days. I'm looking forward to taking her 5 year old confirmation shots on her birthday and comparing them to the previous years.

As for me, I really am as tired as I look in these photos. I knew I've been feeling tired lately, but I didn't really just how much it showed until we took these photos. Being and looking tired is something I guess I will have to get used to for a while!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

6 comments:

  1. Awww, you're all baby! That's a good thing! I was the same way with both my pregnancies, and I had no trouble getting back into riding shape.

    I hate the third trimester. It's as though there's some sort of parasite sucking all the energy out of you. ;) I think it's actually worse than the newborn stage, but that could be because I've blocked the newborn stage out of my mind!

    Rose is looking quite fine, too. She has really filled out, you guys are going to have a lot of fun once you're back in the saddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, very cute photos! Wishing you an easy and safe delivery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Enjoy, as much as you can, your remaining time of pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look awesome! Your baby boy is going to be big isn't he? :D I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails