March 25, 2012

It's a keeper

After much scrutiny and watching one of my students ride in the new saddle, I decided that it indeed does fit Rose quite well. Actually, I am flabbergasted by how well it fits her. Eventually the reality that she is really that wide will soak in. I was so tickled pink to see that not only did it appear to fit her well, but after the ride she was not sore at all and there were no indications of pressure points. Yea! I can't wait to actually get to ride in it soon. Counting the days...

Close up of the Cardanel Capri Close Contact.
Clearly my baby pad does not work very well with it.

Rose modeling the saddle. Please forgive the mismatched black dressage bridle.
My hunt bridle shall return to the barn shortly.
 Easiest saddle shopping ever. Yea eBay!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

2 comments:

  1. I know our 'girls' are of similar breeding, and Riva's new saddle is a wide. So happy you found a good fit for Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy it worked out so well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails