March 9, 2012

Getting Show Season Organized

Perhaps it's because I only have six more (or less) weeks of purgatory pregnancy left, but I cannot stop thinking about show season and getting Rose over some baby green hunter fences this summer. My plan is to drag her to every schooling show in my area and take her to one or two rated shows this summer.

Surprisingly, there are a lot of shows scheduled. One or two per month all summer long. Last year everything got cancelled because of the EHV outbreak, so it seemed like no one around here showed and I'd have to do a lot of traveling. I'm relieved to see that's not the case. Now I just need to have this baby so I can try and buy a new (to me) saddle that fits Rose and get us both back into show ready shape!


Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!!! I hope baby comes soon, with a quick, easy delivery, short recovery time, a perfect saddle shows up just in time and you get to climb in the saddle again! You must be missing it so much (I can relate, although it's not because of pregnancy lol). Hang in there. It isn't long now. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails