February 15, 2012

Tack Trunk Monogram Nameplate

My nameplate came this past week. After searching the Internet and coming up with endless boring nickle plated nameplates, or really expensive nice ones I decided to give Etsy.com a try. I found a shop called smallpackages that makes names cut out of steel, which they were advertising for a nursery. After contacting the seller, they were able to make me a monogram in the same method.

The nameplate for my tack trunk
The center letter in the monogram is 3.5 inches in height, and the smaller letters are 2 inches in height. I threw the dollar bill in for perspective, and the whole thing is sitting on my mahogany dining table. The contrast will be a bit more subdued on my tack trunk with it's lighter stain finish. I can't wait to see it go on. All we are waiting for now are the gas shocks to arrive. I can't wait to see it all finished.


Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails