December 4, 2011

In Need of Equine Therapy

I've had a very long and exhausting weekend. My volunteer job as the IHSA coach has become a lot more involved than I originally expected, however it is very rewarding! The team did great this weekend, taking home Reserve High Point Team. At any rate I survived the weekend and our home show, but I need a stress relief. The past two weeks of not riding have driven me crazy. So, whether or not my OB likes it, I'm going to ride Rose tomorrow. I think I'll just keep riding until I'm too uncomfortable and then stop. I just can't deal with the not riding, and she's not really that unpredictable to ride. Actually, she's probably safer to deal with under saddle than on the ground. Okay...I might just be trying to justify it now...

Oh, and we found out the gender on Friday. We are having a boy!


Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on finding out you're having a boy. I've heard they are a lot easier to deal with although I still think girls are more fun to dress up hehe. :D Go ride and enjoy yourself! I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! A little cowboy to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have a little boy and while it's a million times harder to find CUTE clothes for little boys - if you make the effort they're even more fun to dress up than little girls - because EVERYONE expects little girls to be cute, but a cutely dressed little boy gets you stopped by about a million old ladies to coo over them. I generally dress my son up in argyle sweaters, plaid shirts, sweater vests, etc... haha... my husband is generally embarrassed because then he has to dress better :)

    Oh, and my son is a LOT better behaved than my neices. He's listens better and tries very hard to please his parents. Not sure if it's nature or nurture, but I've heard most little boys are like that. PLUS, they're easier to deal with when they become teenagers. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails