July 31, 2011

Photo Friday

I had a good friend from Oregon visit me for a long weekend this week. She is a horse person as well, so she came along with me to the barn to visit Rose and I was able to beg a few action photos from her. So without further ado, I have some updated photos and a jumping shot at long last. Enjoy!

Jumping 2' vertical

At the trot

Rose & I
After looking at all the photos I'm amazed at how black Rose has remained due to night turnout. Usually she's faded to a dark bay color with black points by now. Love it!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love the trot photo! She looks very balanced - still working toward that with my 4 yr od :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look SO good together :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooooo gorgeous! I love all of the pictures. What an amazing mover she is. Just beautiful. And I love that she's looking at the camera in the last picture. Smart girl. I'm glad your friend got some wonderful pictures of you two. You both look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails