July 29, 2011

Barn hunt - big fail

Well, I checked out those two other barns. They are okay, and the staff seem competent and nice, but neither of them quite suit our needs. They both seemed to be more of a part-care situation, and we need a full care one. Quite frankly it doesn't matter to me if you are willing to feed my horse hay twice a day if you aren't willing to feed her her grain or put on a blanket. At that rate I still have to go to the barn every day, so I'd be better off renting a field and doing self-care. So, we will stay put where we are for now. At some point in the future we hope to buy our own property and build our own place, but that is a long way down the road. Like I said, I really love my current barn, but given the cost I figured it doesn't hurt to see what else is out there. I guess now that I've seen a bit of it, I'm more in love with my barn.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That sucks but at least you do have a great barn where you are. I guess that's why it's not cheap. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails