June 14, 2011

Yeah, Trail Ride!

Today I had hoped to have a repeat of Monday. However, I arrived at the barn at the same time as two of my fellow boarders who invited Rose and I to join them on a jaunt down the gravel/dirt road...aka Trail Ride. I jumped on the offer, and tacked Rose up faster than I probably ever had. We had a lovely walking ride down the road, past lots of houses, a few cars, a bunch of Black Angus, and to an old red school house. Rose took it all in stride, and I was quite proud of her! Afterward she got a big reward of grazing in the finally now open grazing pastures. It's highly likely that I have myself a big fancy trail horse!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Rose! Funny how the indoor is scary, but the great outdoors are not. Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You go girl Rose! I'm excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails