June 23, 2011

Rose jumps her first course

It may not look like much, but this was Rose's first jump course. She was terrific, and even gave me flying changes after the line *if* she didn't switch over the jump. Most of the time she did get her correct lead over the jump. Days like today I can forgive her for her death corner antics. She is just such a good girl and makes me so happy...most of the time! The only thing in the photo we didn't jump was the flower box, I'm gonna save that for another day. I'm thinking I'll introduce her to a small oxer next week. Woo-hoo!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks like a lot! She is coming along fast. I think my mare, Roxy, would have been a lot like Rose if she hadn't been a racehorse first. She is a natural over fences and offers changes easily too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Rose!! Sounds like a great ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Sounds like you have super mare this week. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a beautiful course it is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails