February 18, 2011

Shooling Show Number Two

Weekend line up:
We will be at the Devonwood Equestrian Center Blue Ribbon Schooling show all weekend. If you are from my area, you probably know where that is, and you are most welcome to track us down and say hi. I love meeting new people and Rose loves treats, no matter where they come from.

Schooling in the arena...Rose
trying hard to look at everything
possible and ignore me.
Here are our ride times:
Saturday: 12:06pm Intro Test B
Sunday: 11:59pm Dressage Eq (I entered her in this for the experience of being in a class with other horses, unfortunately no on else entered it, so its just us...argh!)
Sunday: 1:00pm Intro Test A


We've been working on our "march" in the walk, and getting into those corners. She had lots of march last night...but that could of had something to do with the full moon. We are as ready as we are going to be at this point though, so the rest is up to fate. My plan is to bring a bottle of bubbly (for post ride) and have fun cheering on my barn mates. I'll let you all know how it goes and I'm sure to have some nice photos, as the husband has the fancy camera with new special "indoor arena" lens charged and ready to go!

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I live in Corvallis and have been to Devonwood. It's a beautiful place. Hopefully we will run in to you guys sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck--I will be rooting for you in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails