January 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

We've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by In2Paints over at R Lil Bit of Cash! A big thank you from Rose and I, as this is our first award ever! Hopefully more to come this show season.



There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

I'll start by sharing 7 things about myself...
  1. I hate cooked carrots, but love the raw ones.
  2. I participated in my first horse show when I was 18 and won my class.
  3. I have a bad habit of looking at my self in reflective surfaces and so does Rose!
  4. I love drinking a beer while mucking stalls.
  5. I really want a pony; a cute little hunter pony and I think is as good a reason as any to have a child (just kidding, I take parenting more serious than that, but it would definitely be a good excuse to finally get a pony).
  6. I love going dancing...country swing that is.
  7. I taught my dog to sit on a bar stool and order a beer (the result of several years of being without horse). 
      The Blog Awards go to...
      1. A Tale of Two Buckskins
      2. Eventing-A-Gogo!
      3. Equine Artists
      4. The Many Misadventures  
      5. The Fitness Foodie
      6. A Fearsome Beauty
      7. A Work In Progress
      8. Adventures of Painted Creek Farm
      9. All Gear No Skill
      10. Barefoot Horse Blog
      11. Mugwump Chronicles
      12. Spotty Horse News
      13. A Collection of Madcap Escapades
      Happy trails and swooshing tails!

      post signature

      4 comments:

      1. Awww, thanks :) And I totally agree about carrots.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Thanks! And congratulations on your award!

        I didn't know it was possible to muck a stall without drinking beer. I mean, why else would the tractor have a cup holder?

        Also, my husband still thinks I bought the pony for my kids. Little does he know.... I only had kids to get free farm labor!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Thanks for the award!
        I also like to drink beer while mucking, but I have to muck pasture's and paddocks! It's the only way to muck!

        ReplyDelete
      4. Thanks so much for the award! Beer doesn't exist in my world because all it takes is a teaspoon for me to get hammered. Ha!

        ReplyDelete

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails