October 19, 2010

And the loot arrives...

Yep, that's what a box full of pointless boredom breakers looks like. Sigh. This, combined with the Amazing Graze and Redmond Rock, would have equaled the purchase of a new and badly needed girth instead. Good thing my birthday/Christmas is right around the corner, maybe AR will surprise me with tack! (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge if you are reading this AR, she needs a size 25.5/26 in black). Oh well, at least the box of goodies won't go bad, and one day we will inevitably be back in a stall and they will definitely come in useful then. So, off to storage to accompany the Amazing Graze goes the box. Except for the paddock likit. I think that Rose and Diva will love this little nugget!

Speaking of which, when I arrived at the barn this evening the two girls were inseparable! They were standing shoulder to shoulder at the gate happy to great me. Poor Diva wanted to come with us though when I took Rose out of the paddock. It was so adorable. As for Rose, I suddenly have a very happy and complacent horse! She was happy to see me, happy to leave her paddock, happy to hang out in the cross ties, happy to be tacked up, happy to stand at the mounting block...you get the idea. I had an awesome evening with Miss Thing! When all was done, I took her back out to her paddock and Diva let out the most adorable whinny when she saw Rose walking down the aisle. I couldn't help but stand there for a few minutes giving them both head scratches over the gate. They are just so darn cute together, it makes my heart melt. I'm so glad to see my girl happy again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails