April 2, 2010

Yearling & Two-year Old videos

It's been rainy and windy here all week, which means that I haven't be able to do much more with Rose other than keep her clean, but even just grooming her and tacking her up for a hand walk seems to put a smile on my face. I'm looking forward to the footing drying up so that we can lunge again. Luckily she seems to retain what she learns, so that we don't start over from scratch if we are forced to take a break. In the mean time, I thought I'd share links to her old sale videos on YouTube. Once I have some free time from studying and wedding planning I will get my hands on a good digital video camera to post new videos of her (hopefully under saddle), but for now this is all I got. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails