May 24, 2013

Trail Ride Video

Now that the weather is nicer I've been able to take Rose on some short trail rides around the barn. I need to get the guts to take her over the bridge and explore the field behind our facility. It is private land, but they are fine with us riding on their property, which is super nice! You'll see the bridge crossing the creek about halfway through the video. My head tells me that she will have absolutely no issue with it. However, the first time I considered taking her over it I was pregnant and decided that it was best not to attempt such a thing alone on a (at the time) four year old. Now I think I've built up a little stupid anxiety about it for no reason. After all, worst case scenario I get off and walk her over it...right?

Anyway, here is a little video of part of our ride. Please forgive the shaky video, I was using my phone to take the video as I left the good camera at home. One of these days I hope to be the happy reciepient of a helmet cam. One of these days...


Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

2 comments:

  1. looks like a nice place to ride around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! A bit windy that say huh? :D

    As for the bridge, have you ever led her over it? I would just hand walk her over it a few times until she shows no issue with it at all and then you'll be perfectly fine to ride over it lol. :) I'm glad you're having some nice weather!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails