February 28, 2012

Tack Trunk is Complete!

I am so excited! Yesterday the gas shock for my tack trunk FINALLY arrived. Hubs got down to business right away and installed the shock and my monogram name plate, thus completing the tack trunk project. He's very excited to have a few more cubic feet of spare room in our garage, so taking the trunk to the barn was his next priority. Now all I have to do is figure out how exactly I want to organize everything inside it. A very good problem to have at long last!




Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that tack trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely and very functional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaarg! That's GORGEOUS! Wow. I think I need to have a word to my husband :).

    How do the bandage slots in the lid work? Do the bandages just slide in behind them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! That is the coolest tack trunk on the face of the planet lol. I'm glad it's finally done so you can enjoy it. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails