January 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Rose & I won blog awards!
Thank you to Kelly at princessdivadiaries and Double A Training at alexandappleshow for honoring us with the


award!

Kelly's blog is one of my latest favorites to follow, as her mare Riva is about the same age and reminds me a lot of Rose, and it's always nice to be able to relate and learn from another blogger's training adventures. Ironically, she follows my blog for the same reason! I have to admit that I didn't realize that Double A Training had a blog, so I look forward to checking that out as well.

Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!

Without much adieu, here are five blogs that I follow frequently, who I don't think have already received this award:
  1. A Work in Progress
  2. Pia's Parade
  3. The Process of Learning
  4. Chrome's Training Blog
  5. Spotty Horse News
Enjoy!


Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•DS•

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and thank you! You're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! And Congrats to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails