February 3, 2010

Bridle - Check!

Today I woke up to a full blown cold, and of course I have a bunch of submittal deadlines at work...so no sick day for me, or at least not until this afternoon. Normally this would all have be pretty down, but I'm still a bit buzzed off of what a great girl Rose was last night! I decided that we've done enough work to finally start putting a bridle on her. She was a perfect gem about it. One might have thought that she's had a bridle on a hundred times...with the exception that she did the predictable 20-minute chomp on the bit. I think she was actually somewhat entertained about having something new to chew on! Regardless though, it went seamless, which makes all the hard work that we've done up to this point worth it. Next up? The saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails