September 11, 2013

Tack For Sale

I decided that my tack sale should have it's own post, so here it is. I'll keep it updated as things sell.

Saddle For Sale:
Beautiful and comfortable 17.5" wide (5.5") Cardanel Capri close contact jumping saddle for sale. These are handmade in England and retail new for $2,500. The saddle features a spring tree, wide parallel gullet, wool flocking, and a 13" flap measured from the stirrup keepers down to the bottom of the flap. Serial number 402050302. The color is Australian Nut and had not been darkened with oil, although the saddle has been conditioned. This is a very comfortable and lovely saddle. Saddle only; saddle pad, stirrups, leathers, and girth NOT included. More info on Cardanel saddles here: http://www.cardanelsaddles.co.uk/s-capri-close-contact.htm. Asking $1200 (free shipping).












Blankets/Sheets:
  • (New) Rambo Wug Turnout 200g (Mid weight) in Navy/Silver, 81" - $250
  • Schneiders Stable Blanket, Navy, 78" - $50
  • Schneiders Dura-Mesh Original Fly Sheet: Size 80". Has one missing leg strap D ring - $25
  • White Cotton Sheet, 74" - $15







Pads:
Dover shaped saddle pad - $5
Roma Fleece Half Pad - $10 SOLD
1-Contoured Baby Pads with Black Piping - $5 ea
2-Square White Baby Pads - $5ea



Bits ($10 ea):
5" Loose Ring Snaffle
5" Egg Butt Snaffle SOLD
5" Copper Egg Butt Snaffle SOLD
5" Full Cheek Snaffle
5" Hollow Egg But Snaffle

Girths:
(New) M. Toulouse Shaped Girth w/Sheepskin: 48" - $95.
Paris Tack Fleece Lined Overlay Girth: 46" - $40.
Ovation™ Airform Dressage Girth: 26". Some loose stitching at billet keepers - $15.


Misc:
Leather and Cotton Web Halter, Hunter Green: Horse Size. Some damage on end of crown piece - $20
(New) Likit Tongue Twister and 3 Likit Re-fills - $45
(New) Likit Paddock - $15
Wrangler Fly Mask: Horse Size: $5
Black Leather Wrapped Plastic Roller Ball Spurs w/leather straps: $25
Chrome Roller Ball Spurs w/leather straps: $25







Happy trails and swooshing tails!
•Renee•

3 comments:

  1. You're not on facebook and I don't have your email. Please email me about the amigo sheet and the heavyweight blanket. I'd like a picture of the rip in the sheet, but if it doesn't unduly compromise the integrity of the sheet, I think I want them.

    sprinklerbandits@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting! I am a blanket hoarder! I think Henry has a better wardrobe then I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone that would like to contact me directly I can be emailed at dock.start (at) gmail (dot) com .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails