September 12, 2011

A new height

A measuring stick has finally come back into my life, so I put it to use today, and I am happy to state that Rose is a SOLID 16.1h now. I have a feeling she's definitely going to hit 16.2h by the time she's done, which would be just perfect. Right now we are playing catch up from her latest growth spurt and trying to get her nice and fat again before winter arrives. In our part of the world, that isn't far away. We've had a delightful summer though, and so far an amazing fall Indian summer, so I can't complain about the arrival of winter.

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Happy to know she's still growing at four. Chrome is two and only 15.1hh and I was starting to worry he wouldn't get tall enough although realistically I know they grow until they're six or seven lol. :) Just paranoid I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails