March 13, 2011

Survey says...Red is still our color!

I am so proud of my girl! She did terrific today. We placed second in our class with a score of 66.5%. Not too shabby if I do say so myself! I really couldn't have asked for more of her for our first rated show. She certainly did me proud. Of course we have plenty to work on, but I feel confident in our showing abilities now and for the years to come. Rose works so hard and gives so much, that I know our partnership will be one that will continue to make me smile from ear to ear for a long time. I just love my girl so much.

And....a HUGE shout out to my husband AR for all his hauling and husband photography and assistance this weekend...which just so happens to be his birthday weekend.

Best. Husband. Ever!

Have a great Monday everyone. I know I will :)

Happy trails and swooshing tails!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! And what a cute picture of the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good girl you have!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did great! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails